Give your English the native speaker treatment! Bex Checks offers a personal, bespoke service to help give your translated content an authentic touch.
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." - Benjamin Franklin
Bex Checks will:
- Prioritise your voice and message
- Provide a collaboration, giving updates throughout the editing process
- Provide authenticity, working alongside you to convey your message clearly
Bex Checks can:
- Refine the language and add varied sentence structure to the text
- Check for errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, and capitalisation
- Making writing clear and concise, retaining your voice and message throughout
Born & raised in the south west of England, Becky has been a resident of the Netherlands since 2012. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, and has a love of the English language.
Her qualifications also include a Level 5 Certificate in teaching English as a foreign language from the TEFL Academy, as well as certificates in copyediting and proofreading from the Chartered Institute for Editors & Proofreaders in London.
Becky holds active membership of several language associations, namely ‘SENSE – Society of English-language Professionals in the Netherlands’, for which she holds the position of SIG (special interest groups) and Social Events Coordinator. She is also an active member of ‘MET – Mediterranean Editors & Translators’.
Poring over English texts in a thorough and meticulous fashion is one of her passions, using a keen eye for detail to enhance the text and bring out your message.
Rates may vary depending on the size and complexity of the project.
A sample page will be requested before a project is undertaken, and a fee will be provided based on the assessment of this text.
Please get in touch to discuss your project and pricing.